Whenever you want something changed or added to your website, you simply call or email us and we do it for you! All you need to do is decide what you want updated...email us the details...and we'll do the rest.
How Quickly Can Website Updates Be Made?
Most updates are completed within 48 hours and often within the same day. Larger updates take slightly longer but we do offer Guaranteed Service Levels - this means that we guarantee that the updates will be completed when we say they will.
How Much Does It Cost?
Pay-as-you-go maintenance is charged at hourly rate of S$180.00. Please note that we have a 30-minute minimum for website maintenance charges, so it pays to save up a few changes and do them all at once.
2. Subscription Plans
If you expect to update or revise your website on a regular basis, consider a money saving website maintenance plan.
- Monthly – S$250
- Quarterly – S$705
- Half-yearly – S$1320
- Yearly – S$2400
- Up to three hours of maintenance work every month. Ongoing changes to content & design to keep your website fresh.
- Typical one working day turnaround time, maximum three working days. We will contact you if the changes cannot be done within three working days.
- The cost of additional work over three hours is S$80.00 per hour. We will contact you and get your permission before we spend more than three hours a month on maintenance.
- Please note that the monthly hours will expire at the end of each month.
- Here is a list of what is included in our maintenance package:
- Content changes, text changes.
- Product changes, additions.
- Pricing changes.
- Promotions and sales.
- Fixing broken links, addition of links.
- Changes in the menu.
- Employee, address, e-mail changes.
- News updates.
- Changing of pictures.
- Posting job opportunities.